Willem Kempers (NL) graduated Interaction Design at ArtEZ Arnhem (NL) in 2016. He is based in London and is currently working as the computational designer at United Visual Artists.
His work in the applied arts is concentrated on information, interaction and audiovisual design including different media.
Now people have grown so familiar towards computers, digital production methods have also become more prominent.
Whereas humans designed computers and networks to be a part of the physical world, the emerged digital culture is now starting to dictate the design of our everyday environment.
- 2012, Started Bachelor of Interaction Design, ArtEZ Arnhem (NL)
- 2014, Minor Physical Computing in collaboration with department of Product Design, ArtEZ Arnhem (NL) / Shanghai (CN) / Jingdezhen (CN) / Beijing (CN)
- 2015, Internship at United Visual Artists, London (UK)
- 2016, Earned Bachelor of Interaction Design, ArtEZ Arnhem (NL)
- 2014, Uncertainty Studios at Dutch Design Week, Eindhoven (NL)
- 2016, Gym of Obsolete Technology at W139, Amsterdam (NL)
- 2016, Honourable mention for Methods of Learning at GOGBOT, Enschede (NL)
- 2016, Arnhemse Nieuwe Award, Arnhem (NL)
- 2016, InScience - Dutch International Science Film Festival, Nijmegen (NL)
- 2014, Research trip China talk, ArtEZ Arnhem (NL)
- 2016, This happened Rotterdam #8, WORM Rotterdam (NL)
- 2016, Arnhemse Nieuwe graduation talk, CASA Arnhem (NL)
- 2017, First Year Students Introduction, ArtEZ Arnhem (NL)